Fairy Wood

I'm sure I heard that Fairies wear boots:confused:;).

If you ever want to feel like the world's worst kind of psycho, just stand by yourself, alone in the woods, when a mother brings her little kid to see the fairies...It happened to me a few times this afternoon, while I was innocently exploring the place. The look on one mother's face...dear oh dear...

Nice in the woods Rob Fairies do in deed wear boots at least in Ozzies worlds, now if you really want to scsre the little people just pop on a black hoodie, crouch over those stumps and mumble alot. What you were? Haha

So who set up the woods? Or do you carry a fairy in your pocket? Seems a great idea to get families walking and looking...

It's just a little corner of the large botanic gardens, with a little trail for kids to explore. They get a map at reception, with clues as to where the faries and their houses are. I only found this out AFTER terrifying three mums! It was very cold and had been raining, so, of course, I was in my black raincoat with hood, and at 6'3'' tall, probably looked a bit scary...but I'm cute and cuddly, as you all know :rolleyes:

Our local wood, not the one we venture to at night, has a similar trail but based on the wildlife in the woods, often see lots of mummsies with toddlers running around looking for the wooden hedgehogs and stuff. Great to see these themed areas
your wood looks like the ideal place for some lensbaby shots

Nice set. Love the snow drops. Don't think ring is anywhere close here in Montana.

Back