Farewell RPF

Darren Turner

XProPhotographer
For know that is..............As from tomorrow i have a very hectic 20 or so days ahead of me, i am off to Manchester for a long weekend, sat would have been my dads 68th Birthday, he left us 3 years ago and me & sister always visit the crematorium to spend some time with him, we go visit regularly but tomorrow is kinda special day. will be a rather sad day :(

Sunday its Chinese new year celebrations in Manchester so i am taking nephew down town for the day, hopefully grabs some great shots, and will try not to drop any lens like i did last time i was in town lol

Monday its a day shopping and spending time with mum & step dad.

Tuesday morning fly out to southern spain for 2 weeks staying in a 5 star mega posh hotel :) with some friends for hopefully a bit of winter sun, main priority on the holiday is photography, photography & more photography o an i hope to take a few photograhs :D i have hired a car to get to see as much as possible :)

when i get back spending few more days in manchester with family before getting back to work here at the hotel around 16th or 17th February & back to reality

so i may not be around the forum much, i will have netbook with me, but thats just to check emails & upload my 366 projects.

so be good and dont do anything i wouldnt do while i am away

Daz

Sod off then, leave us all ere in the snow and the cold and the rain and the sleet and the miserables, hope you enjoy the sun and the sand and the sea and the Spanish plonk....:D

Hey have a great time matey just don't come back with any stuffed donkeys.............I've seen airport on telly you know :D

Oh an did I tell yer my Bro is a border control agency operative and I've passed him yer piccy........if yer get stopped just say it ain't me guv... thats the password ok :D:D:D

Seriously though have a good un and looking forward to seeing the holiday shots.......

Don't forget to take some holiday snaps! :D

Hope you have a good time and take loads of shots.

BTW don't do anything silly, like drop your camera;):D.

Back