Free to a good home - Frame mask for Lubitel 6x6

I recently purchased some darkroom bits and this was included.

From my research it is a 4x6 frame mask for a Lubitel 6x6 camera. It should fit a Lubitel 166, 166b and 166 Universal. The plastic box contains two masks one for the viewer and the other to mask the film.

Disclaimer - I do not guarantee that I have correctly identified this item and therefore no warranty is implied or offered.

I will however send it free of charge to any member in UK or at cost of postage to any other country.

Best wishes,

Matthew.

I have a lubitel 166, if no one else would like it I'll happily give it a go :)

Hows the set up coming along ... Very kind of you to return the forum give away favour!

Hamish,

If you PM me with your address it will be in the post tomorrow.

Matthew.

p.s. the De Vere is being resurrected courtesy of my wife's collection of bias binding (I know that you sewing aficionados will know what this is) plus some latex used for putting on the bottom of socks to stop them slipping on the floor !!

Hi Matthew,
if you follow the link to f8creates in my signature my work address is on there and is a much better bet than my home address as posty leaves stuff out in the rain ...

Keep us posted on the set up! Be interested to hear about it once your up and running :)

Hamish,

I will put it in the post tomorrow, let me know when (if?) you receive it and hopefully it is what I think it is. There is also a ring included which I do not think is part of the mask but it came with it.

Matthew.

Nice one buddy...
ill keep you posted!
the lubitel has gone in my bag to go to work with me tomorrow so I'll let you know as soon as I get it

Back