Fuji forum - welcome!

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
Grez tells me a few of you know each other from a Fuji forum?
So here is a little corner of RPF for you :)
Enjoy!
Who was it that used to run the fuji forum? And would they like to mod this little corner of RPF?

Cool! Thanks. I don't know how many of us still use Fuji gear. I might end up talking to myself on here.

:D

The last of the Finepix S5600 Zoom Users!

Just gave an S2 away to an old friend. Never could get to grips with the thing even though it was basically a modded Nikon body. It ended up stuck on a copy stand and has now been replaced with a S5. Bought this at the time because it had about the best low light performance around and good extended dynamic range. But, the D3 blew it out of the water. Works very well for basic technical recording though with a decent macro lens (60mm Micro Nikkor suits it).

Still have an old Fuji 'compact' somewhere. Odd format with a nifty fold out shade for the LCD. 3MP? Can't remember the model number but it was capable of some nice work if the lighting wasn't too demanding. These were all shot with it:

http://www.babelsberg-studio.com/prague/?detectflash=false&

Most have had a E6/C41 cross process simulation applied.

This was shot with the FujiFilm Finepix 3D camera, and requires the traditional red/cyan glasses for viewing.

12-Saturday%20at%20Haps.JPG

There is a portfolio of images from it at http://larry-bolch.com/fuji-3D/index.html that also need the red/cyan viewing glasses.

I still Have & use on a regular basis A s100fs & the new s200EXR But I use the s100fs most even over my DSLR's
It seems to do all I want in one Package:D

Frank

My old 5600 ( the one that started me off) is now the family festival and travel camera. so far it's been to many festivals (none of your comercial rubbish like V) Burma, Cambodia,India( several times,where it picked up 2 viruses), Loas, Nepal and Thailand and it's still going strong (although I never use it now)

My 5600 died many years ago, fell of a cheapo ebay tripod and broke few buttons.............GUTTED at the time..........!!

My 5600 died many years ago, fell of a cheapo ebay tripod and broke few buttons.............GUTTED at the time..........!!

Remember it well. We were all going to have a whip round to get you a new camera.

Gutted I am to be shure:D The memory card slot Packed up on my s100fs yesterday (My FAV camera) contacted Fuji they reckon It will cost £80 to repair & take 3-4 weeks, So as the rest of my family have NICKED my other camera's I have decided to try a Canon eos 1000D Hopefully it will be in store tommorow, so untill I get my s100fs back I shall be a newbie camera user:D

Frank

Horrible when that happens to a piece of kit you like and are at ease with using. My sympathies, mate.

Horrible when that happens to a piece of kit you like and are at ease with using. My sympathies, mate.

Cheers Mate, I did love that camera, never mind its worth the money to put it right

Frank

Back