Gethering at Hamish's humble of ode... without Tom

Dan Cattermole

Dan Down - The Steampunk Womble
I had an invitation to Hamish's BBQ that he had organised (I'm sure Tom was invited.... didn't see him though) Great burgers!! home made by the way... ain't got nothing on burger king ;)

Very strange first time experience urinating in his toilet with a cat sitting on the wall 2 ft away from my Ronny Mjonica. Exposing myself wasn't the issue, what the pussie was capable of doing with them claws whilst the meat was out the packaging...... was.

Took my Practika 1.8 50mm with me to take some shots (successfully made Hamish extremely jealous so he changed my member title to 'uses crap cameras'...... because he hasn't got one :p lol. Not to mention he likes to pick his nose.... using rabbits ears. its a good job I caught him, no one would believe me otherwise :)

Anyway, here's a load of piccies and all of them straight from film to disk no PP
Thanks for viewing

Attachments

• Copy of Photo25_27A.jpg
    Copy of Photo25_27A.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Copy of Photo19_21A.jpg
    Copy of Photo19_21A.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Copy of Photo23_25A.jpg
    Copy of Photo23_25A.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Photo22_24A.jpg
    Photo22_24A.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Photo21_23A.jpg
    Photo21_23A.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 18
Aaaah way to many photos with me in ... At least I don't look as drunk as I felt ... Not sure how thy happened I feel so poorly today!!!... I like the one with Hannah in... Nice look to the images from that camera I reckon!
What's with the first 2 photos ... Just a wall with out of focus back garden ... ?? :)

The first 2 pictures? You blind ! ...... well, okay, I didn't quite capture the basketball in the first one, but come on!! I got it in the second one though... but other than that, yeah, just messed up effort of trying to get your back garden.... :)

Pete. Its just plain old Boots 35mm ISO200. Its mad how much film costs these days as well as proccessing. Been thinking about trying out some Portra film. Me no nothing with film! I know it's more expensive and I couldn't think of asking anyone else on here other than yourself with the next question............ Is it any good??

Oooh, I have a bencini comet S, Does that take 120 film??

No doubt Dodkin will start banging on about some purple sheep he thinks he can see or somthing ... Nutter that bloke ...

Hahaha!! Well reminded Paul, I didn't even get it out of then bag........ gutted! I'll give it a go tonight.... let you know ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhrrrh looked like fun!! Sorry I didn't make it. I was in lots if trouble with the witch after she misunderstood that a couple of pints with the lads does mean I can roll through the front door at 5am and fall asleep on the bathroom floor! Hahaha love the name change aswell Hamish!!!!!!

Well you say your gonna come, i make you a burger, make my self look pretty .. What do I get in return eh ... There's just no compromise with you is there Tom .. It's all you you you!

I supposed I could if had a look myself to be honest, but this way it educates others I guess. Lol.
Ive just donated a ferrania, x2 halina paulettes, and an ilford sport with external flash. But currently use my practika, (used with these shots) my edixa prismat is rough round the edges, but my, doesn't it sound sexy when it fires! And a halina super, which I'm currently using and learning. Nothing high end budget stuff tho pete. Looking to get rid of all of them for a mid range film camera.......... Hhmmmm.... What tho??

I know what you mean Tom, my missus had me on a tight leash and I could feel her breathing down my neck from the other end of Worcester....... But I still made it to see Hamish looking pretty!! Lol

I'll look into that pete, I mean format and all that. I suppose 35mm format (if that's what you mean) is hassle free to develope, hand it over the counter, come back in an hour.... Done. I haven't a clue about where, what to do with .... Even 120 film

Back