Critique Welcomed Global Curiosity

Brian Moore

I snapped this a few years ago at the California Museum of Photography. Canon F1 and Arista Premium 400 (re-branded Tri-X) processed in Rodinal. (Apologies if I have posted it before.)

Good one, Brian. Are you allowed to photograph inside the exhibition? They don't allow that here, so you have to be sneaky.

BTW, I wouldn't mind seeing some of your old images again. Maybe we should have a Second View thread, or some such?

I don't recall and I'm sure I would 'cos I like it a lot. Are they stereo viewers?
Thank you, Pete. Much appreciated. Yes, they are stereoscopes and the young lady (who happens to be my daughter, Caitlin) is peering at one through a stereoscope.

Good one, Brian. Are you allowed to photograph inside the exhibition? They don't allow that here, so you have to be sneaky.

BTW, I wouldn't mind seeing some of your old images again. Maybe we should have a Second View thread, or some such?

I didn't see any prohibitions to photography inside the museum and each time I've been there I've snapped happily away. However, I'm sure they'd balk at flash photography.

Thanks Rob. I agree about your "Second View" thread idea.

Back