Greetings from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi everyone, i'm Mahadir Omar from Kuala Lumpur. A bit of info about myself and photography:

Started to take up photography seriously in 2009. Since then attended some photography workshop as well as classes to learn more of the skills and theory of photography. Not a professional photographer, but an enthusiast. Interest is in landscaping and nature photography and working towards gaining photography honours from a photographic society.

Reason of joining this forum is to get to know more people who have this common interest. At the same time to gain motivational support as well as to share and learn more tips and tricks of photography with fellow forumers.

Please feel free to visit and give comments on my newly ready online gallery at the address provided. Would be very much appreciated if fellow forumers could give star ratings to the images posted as this will assist me in selecting the right images for my submission and evaluation to the photographic society.

I think that is all for now about myself and photography. Hope that i could give positive contribution to this forum as well as promote people's interest in photography.

Best wishes.

Welcome Mahadir, you'll have fun here

Welcome to RPF, Omar. As Davies says, I'm sure you'll have fun and it looks like you have some great shots on your site - I'll have proper look later. I'm looking forward to seeing more and sharing conversations about photography with you.

Back