Hagley Outing

Dan Cattermole

Dan Down - The Steampunk Womble
Ragley Outing

(Posh now) Hello All... My family and I had a spiffing day today on the lovely grounds of Hagley Hall, what a jolly fine day it was I tell you...... (Okay, thats enough) lol

Thought I'd share a couple of snaps!

Although not much of the hall......... mainly my daughter.... but hey.. she was having a great time.

The picture of the back of Ragley Hall I entended it to look like a vintage photo, as if it was taken well before I, and even many others currently living were even considered as a swimming micro organism in our farthers.... Ohhh...riiiiiight.. OK, (dare I say it) lol. monochromed, adjusted tone curve, warmed the temp up a bit, and of course got rid of the whopping transmitter that was present on the roof (now that would of got a few comments) and added a bit of gussian blur to it.... and hoping I've done a decent job at it :S Yeah, why not just use my 35mm SLR??? well I had fun doing it this way!!! hahaha!!

I will get round to adding some more soon hopefully

Oh, And of course, my beautiful daughter running around and trying her hardest to cover every part of 6 and a half THOUSAND acres of land!! early night for daddy......... Grace?? yeah.... cloud 9 already :)

Attachments

• P3203222-2.jpg
    P3203222-2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 19
  • P3203192-2.jpg
    P3203192-2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 16
  • P3203207-2-2-2k copy-2-2-2-2.jpg
    P3203207-2-2-2k copy-2-2-2-2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 18
  • P3203233-2.jpg
    P3203233-2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Very cute! Looks like spring has arrived in Blighty :)

That red coat is perfect for photography - have here stand in any shot as the point of interest and it'll be a winner! :) :)

Back