Hello From London

Luigi Vaccaro

Just registered to what it appears to be a very interesting forum, so this is my warm hello to everybody here.

Found out about this forum thanks to Hamish, a great guy to deal with.

I am a Leica user (a low profile one...:) and I enjoy very much traveling with my M body and the one lens I use most of the time, a Summilux 50mm f/1.4 ASPH (my favorite Leica lens).

I also like my Leica R lenses very much and I use them on a Canon 5D Mk II body through an adapter.

I am not a pro and I will never be but I enjoy photography (especially portraits of the people I meet) very much.

Happy 2014 and that's all from me for now folks!

Attachments

• L1002842.jpg
    L1002842.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Hi Lu, welcome to the forum! Good to see you on board!
You must share some more of your Cuba photos! :)
@Pete Askew is one of our other Leica users here, I would hazard that he would be interested in what you do!

Welcome Luigi. Great portrait there. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and looking forward to seeing more.

My personal favourite is the 35mm/1.4. At the moment it is being serviced / checked after an encounter with the marble floor of Vienna airport - lens perfect, floor may be able to be repaired! So I am travelling with the 24/1.4.

Welcome to the madhouse Luigi - and a lovely first post as well - so much character!

Back