Attention Hello New, New Website

Doesn't it just! Makes vb4 seem very very slow! I've been flicking around the place really quickly on the iPhone ...
If only I had done this first!!
Very pleased!!

Certainly seems the way to go! I've a couple of pals who have run a mobile phone photography forum on Xenforo for a couple of years now and they've been well chuffed with it. Easy to work with and great support to. ;)

Think you've picked a winner here Hamish :)

www.mobitog.com is the site Hamish

If you wanted to chat with the two guys that run it, I can easily put you in touch with them. Two really nice guys and both really great photographers. (phone and grown up camera type) :D

Now THIS is good!
Works top dollar on the iPhone.
99% of my posts and threads are on the iPhone. And this works well.
Many thanks H,

Am using chrome on an android versus tablet, everything else seems fine just when I make a mistake and tap the ext to edit and move the inset tab the page returns to the top, if that explains it

Should have read 'TAB' you know the cursor tab you tap when you want to insert/edit text at a point in the sentence on a tablet or mobile

I'll see if I can get a screen grab but it's not really that big an issue just a bit annoying when Icarntspeelproperlee and need to goback and correctit......

Keep up the Good Work, and LCE say you haven't been in to share your cash wish them lately :)

Back