Hi folks - Nice job Hamish!

Chris Bennett

Hi,
Chris Bennett here, I see some names I know from the world of hi-fi, which is how I 'virtually' know Hamish. As mentioned in the title - Nice job Hamish and co.

Not really a serious or good photographer and not really into kit in a big way, but I love it when a photo turns out how I intended & I like to think I can spot an interesting subject for a photo. My wife is a little more committed to it than me.
We have a couple of old Pentax bodies - an ME & a rather lovely all black MX and a mixed bag collection of lenses. Also a Pentax dSLR and various compacts.

Here's wishing Hamish' new venture all the success it deserves.
Cheers

Cheers chris!
Hopefully we are on to a winner!
It wouldn't have been possible without a little help from Greg and mark... Hopefully they will be along to introduce them
selfs in due course

He's THAT Chris, hard to tell with the lack of a shrubbery! Hello! nice to see some familiar faces in a slightly unfamiliar word!

I thought I might say hello here once again, as I haven't been to this site for quite some time. Well....it's grown into a thing of beauty since I was last here!

It's a bit weird to be a 'New Member' of seven years standing but as the co-owner of another forum (not photography related) I know there must be one or two others like me.

Apologies for my slack posting habits, I shall try to do better in future.
This time I must be serious, though, as I have uploaded an avatar. Hamish will remember this image, I am sure!

I'll have a poke around the site, read some posts and look at some of the great stuff you folks have shot and try to think about something I have taken that might somehow through some freak of circumstances be of a reasonable standard.

Once again and several years later, Nice job, Hamish!

Last edited:
Back