Hi from worcester

Hi everyone, my name is mick warner, my wife and myself are both keen photoraphers and both of us own 5D mk 2,s. I think my main interest is portraiture photography. We also do wedding photography too, so its more than a hobby to us. We have just spent a small fortune upgrading our lens to L series ones, so i have some of the old ones for sale on the forum if anyone is interested. Really looking forward to chatting with you all and sharing some photos with you. So, speak to you all soon....:cool:

Welcome! I'm a new member of this forum too. I've found it quite good so far with a variety of work to see, comment and think about. Looking forward to seeing some of your work!

Hi Mick!! Welcome to the Forum. I hear you know Tom .... Cracking lad with many bizzare ideas in mind... like getting me to wear his horse mask on all fours at the sea cadet center in the dark.. hahaha.. great fun tho!!! hope you get on with the forum like me and all other members. be great to see your picutres sometime :)

Welcome Mick ... That's three members here that dabble in weddings in Worcester now ... Although I'm not pushing it as much, I do enjoy it a lot!
Hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi Mick welcome

Mick - good to see another man (and wife) with L lens disease join our 12 step program LOL

This forum really helps with step 2 - "Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity"

Welcome!! :) :)

Back