Hi there from Sunny Worcestershire

Dave Young

I came across the site today hunting around Google for some info on the Fuji X10 and felt the warm lovely vibes going on here. :)

I live in the people's Republic of Redditch for my sins for those who know Worcestershire and drive a Canon 5D Mk1 and a Fuji X10, both pretty badly, but love all things photographic so am always looking at how to improve.

I really like the look and feel of the place, and great to spot a few local(ish) people to me too. :cool:

Another Dave?!
We should call this Dave's Photographers Forum?! :D:D:D

Welcome Dave, very good to have you here. The Ditch is not far for some of us in here, in fact, I was only in Winyates yesterday! How strange is that?! (I do mean Winyates :D:D)

Anyway, good to have you along, excited to see some pictures of yours :)

Hi Dave!

Yes, the spiritual home of this forum is Worcester so you should fine a few locals on here ...
Some of my family are Redditch folk, my grandfather was half of the humphries shoe shop, although it has gone down his brothers side of the family now who I don't know.

anyway, looking forward to seeing some shots!

(Sorry again for th delay in activating your account)

Hi Dave. Never heard of Wooster? Is it in Englandshire? Welcome anyway! :D

Darned Jockerlanders, you should come down from the hillocks occasionally Rob, you'll be getting like Davie soon and plodding the lakes..whoops sorry Locks[doh], Lochs, see I knew it really [ner] haha

Welcome Dave...again from the 'ditch heh? not that far from the 'vin, and it's always good to have another 'shirefolk in the forum, beware fo the one they call DanDown, he has some odd habits.....:D

Kev, you may call them habbits...... But I call them pleasures! :):D

Hello chaps, it’s been quite a while since I was last here. Good to see the forum working well and some great content.

I’ve bookmarked the site so hopefully will stop by and contribute a little more than I have done over the past few erm, months/years! :D