Hiya folks

Laurie Parker

Hi I am Laurie ( short for lorraine) from South Wales and have been enjoying photography as a hobby for the past two years, love all different subjects as to me everything is a photograph waiting to happen! Im a Canon fan, and if I am not taking photos Im usually playing modern warfare2 as that's another passion of mine lol ( great when its raining lol) ... not a lot else I can say about myself except I live right on the edge of the wonderful Brecon Beacons and the waterfall country is on my doorstep.

PS oh and cheers Grez for indroducing me to the forums

Last edited:
Welcome Laurie
What's modern warfare?
Should we be expecting lots of beautiful landscapes then :)
Did a wedding out your way on Saturday, well sort of... Penhros in Kington on the a44 (or the road to the bad lands as I call it ;) ... Don't take offence, everything on your side of the river Severn is called the badlands in our house ... :) )

Welcome Laurie
What's modern warfare?
Should we be expecting lots of beautiful landscapes then :)
Did a wedding out your way on Saturday, well sort of... Penhros in Kington on the a44 (or the road to the bad lands as I call it ;) ... Don't take offence, everything on your side of the river Severn is called the badlands in our house ... :) )

Yeah I have also been doing some landscapes recently some amazing scenery about here still getting to grips with landscapes though, Modern Warfare 2 is a call of duty game I love it lol, lol at badlands this side of the Severn and I never take offence over anything lifes to short I say lol.

Hiya Barry and many thanks for the welcome and I shall do Grez just need to get my other hardrive hooked up so will do in morning and shall post a few of my other images, had everything moved due to the ceiling problems :(

Me and Barry know about ceiling problems...
This was the shop he works in where I cover when one of them has a day off... Barry had a day off, this happened-

8162579d.jpg

I spent the day cleaning it up.. Barry has spent everyday since getting it back to normal...

I can beat that one lolol - shower installed six months ago , leaking elbow joint beneath the floor water built up early hours thursday morning 2am whoooosh the ceiling became a floor lol shall upload a pic in morning of what is left above me and it aint a lot lol

hey laurie........this is lilke old times eh............haha

Back