I am the bread of life ( windows theme)

Laurie Parker

Hope I have done this right, ain't posted in a whilem if I have you should see a window lol :)

5976660047_282920d325_b.jpg

Jesus Christ, it's Laurie Parker! ... Nice to see you posing again! ;)

... Sorry that's probably blasphemy isn't it? :)

I was wondering I we would see any stained glass... Nice glow to it that!
You can blame that Darren Bradley for this comment ... I'd correct the verticals ...
Still, I often think people don't quiet capture the colours and (as I said) "glow", for want of a better word, of stained glass but that's come out nicely!

So why no postings for a while Parker?
I want a 2000 word essay by the end of the day with legitimate excuses and full apology for you absence, it's not just me your letting down, it's all of us! I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed ;)

Jesus Christ, it's Laurie Parker! ... Nice to see you posing again! ;)

... Sorry that's probably blasphemy isn't it? :)

I was wondering I we would see any stained glass... Nice glow to it that!
You can blame that Darren Bradley for this comment ... I'd correct the verticals ...
Still, I often think people don't quiet capture the colours and (as I said) "glow", for want of a better word, of stained glass but that's come out nicely!

So why no postings for a while Parker?
I want a 2000 word essay by the end of the day with legitimate excuses and full apology for you absence, it's not just me your letting down, it's all of us! I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed ;)

I usually find these windows a pain to be honest as I handhold camera to lazy to carry tripod lol, and these old churches are so dark :/, I agree it could do with a little bit of help on the verticals lol

haha at you wanting an essay, truth is I don't know why I have not been posting, I think a lot of it is being lazy on my behalf, I upload odds and ends to facebook, also upload a lot to flickr, and today I noticed its a lot easier uploading here than it used to be just a case of clicking image icon and add the url, If I recall right it used to be a pain uploading from flickr to here but that problem has gone wahhhooo, so I shall return with a vengeance lol

Cartoon Jesus - very cool

He'd look completely at home surfing here in California - love the colours Laurie

very nice Laurie, love the colours you have captures........suits the theme well......!!

cheers all, I also uploaded this to facebook which was quite amusing their face recognition software which they pinched off google+ wanted me to tag the guy in the image lol

cheers all, I also uploaded this to facebook which was quite amusing their face recognition software which they pinched off google+ wanted me to tag the guy in the image lol

So is he on FaceBook? ;)

I love that face recognition! For once it's being used for something clever! :)
I can't believe there is no "Jesus Christ" on Facebook ... ...

Back