Im BACK!

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
WALES IS AMAZING! ... loads of photos!
Loads of threads to read over the next few days too by the looks of it!
anyway ... i guess this is a pointless thread so ill end it now :)

was it worth going........haha......how long did you stay mate??

Daz

Darren, got there monday afternoon ... left this morning ... was well worth it ... i cant afford to go on holiday longer than that ... to much work to do!
would have looked you up buddy ... but as you said i wouldnt i had no 3g.. no signal at all in fact, no wifi in the house we stayed in ... in fact apart from popping in to the library in tywyn where i spent 30 mins replying to emails before the computer rudely cut me off i had no contact with anyone for the whole time ... it was frankly quite lovely!
I have so many photos ... ... just gonna put one up now ... im guessing you will recognise some of the locations

Pete, HA! yes refreshed ... full of the stress of coming home from holiday now though ... .... back to the grind as they say!

hey no worries mate .....that was a quick few days you had.........time flies when your having fun don't it........!!!!

I really look forward to seeing your shots of our local area, see if i can identity these images :)
(may even try and replicate them if your ideas a good ones.........lol)

Daz

Welcome back - we looked after the place while you were gone - really we did ;)

That party's no secret, you know. I saw him lurking in the bushes almost every day....he should have turned his name off ;)

Oh.....hello Hamish. Welcome home :)

heh... parties ... hmm ... ive checked the recycling bin and i cant see any beer cans ... must have been a crap party anyway ...

heh... parties ... hmm ... ive checked the recycling bin and i cant see any beer cans ... must have been a crap party anyway ...
Must have been a crap party without both of us Hamish...lol.
I just got back from Wales last night too, but I was in South-west Wales in Pembroke. Unfortunately for you lot I only took Bird and animal shots and drank lots of beer so the Sunset and Landscapes got left behind:confused::eek:...

Welcome back :)

Its good to get away for a few days, gives time to think.

No internet or email for a few days is fantastic :)

Back