Instalook for iPhone

Thomas brookes

RPF Chief iPhone app Reviewer
Instalook is Quite an impressive little app for those instagram lovers out there

mzl.eavblbti.175x175-75.jpg

I saw this app a while back and just didn't understand the point of it to be quite honest.

I did however buy it out of interest..... I will happily take a 69p bullet if it means you guys don't have to!!

Basically instalook ties in with your instagram app and shares its geo-tagging data, it then quite sleekly and swiftly finds your location and presents you with a map. It drops a pin where other intagrammers have taken photos, In the very near vicinity.

You can move around the map and search different areas local to you, spot people you know and places you have been. Then go further afield..... NYC, Tokyo... The world is your insta-oyster I found it all pretty interesting. Especially how different cultures have different tastes.... If you like cats and weird looking food head straight for Japan !!!!

Now I did try and find some of Hamish's pics for an example but I guess he does not choose to share the geotag - data with the app or something technical like that.

That's pretty much the only flaw.

All in all

Nice sleek app easy to use and gives a third dimension to the instagram app it makes the photos more appealing to me when given a bit of background.

That's me and pins marking photos i have taken at my work place

4697365c.jpg

Trying to find Hamish!!!

6f06e939.jpg

Thanks for looking

Link - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/instacolor/id446654544?mt=8

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one Tom ...
I might well get into this lark ... its very interesting how these things link people together i think

Back