Critique Welcomed Local estate with films

Very impressive, Aldous Lau! I like the whole series, but it is probably the second one that strikes me the most, perhaps because of the colours or the double inside-outside viewpoint, but definitely because of the composition and details.
I should point out that, for me at least, clicking on the image gives me a warning of "The requested page could not be found." Apparently the URL is not correctly formed, but I can access the full-size image on Flickr rewriting the URL (i.e. https://live.staticflickr.com/65535...3_k.jpg&hash=1da077dc9496acb17c5534df9381cc52).
I seem to remember that the same problem occurred in your other recent posts.

Great pics. I really like how, in the first image, the lines of the building draw the viewer straight down to the seated figure. Nice one.

I like all three - but the second pic is very "atmospheric" and I can imagine being there. The layers and pop of yellow also make it visually interesting. Good work!

I really like these, Aldous.
I love the way the figure in the first gives a sense of overwhelming scale. But it's the second that does it for me. The carefully composed perspective, every element of which lines up perfectly, gives a real dynamism to it.

Very impressive, Aldous Lau! I like the whole series, but it is probably the second one that strikes me the most, perhaps because of the colours or the double inside-outside viewpoint, but definitely because of the composition and details.
I should point out that, for me at least, clicking on the image gives me a warning of "The requested page could not be found." Apparently the URL is not correctly formed, but I can access the full-size image on Flickr rewriting the URL (i.e. https://live.staticflickr.com/65535...3_k.jpg&hash=1da077dc9496acb17c5534df9381cc52).
I seem to remember that the same problem occurred in your other recent posts.
Thanks Gianluca. Let me try to fix the URl for the next post

Great pics. I really like how, in the first image, the lines of the building draw the viewer straight down to the seated figure. Nice one.
Thanks Ralph

The old lady actually turn her face to the other way when she saw my camera, but still pretty lucky with the shot as after I pressed the shutter, she walked away from the seat

I really like these, Aldous.
I love the way the figure in the first gives a sense of overwhelming scale. But it's the second that does it for me. The carefully composed perspective, every element of which lines up perfectly, gives a real dynamism to it.
Thanks Peter, I found out this angle is pretty interesting when I walked around. It's not a huge estate but I have been there twice and I have spent couple of hours for my last visit

Back