Critique Welcomed Longboards

Chris Dodkin

West Coast Correspondent
15475067495_aee3a10d1c_b.jpg

Clearly not the surfing variety - but rather the delicious ice creams, dipped in chocolate, covered in toppings, as you wait :)

They are served from a rather fetching mobile gourmet food truck - or roach coach as they used to be called :D

Fuji X-T1 and 23mm Lens
Irvine Great Park Project - OC

Fine image, Chris. The chap's expression is everything in this one. Very nicely done!
Thanks Brian - he asked afterwards if I'd got a good shot, so I posted it to his Instagram, and he seemed pleased :)

The ice-cream was killer! :D

There is something very appealing with this one Chris. I like the colors...but there's more that kept me looking at it. I like when that happens.

Yes, there is something very appealing, the ice cream:D said by a one who screams for ice cream. And full of envy, as we here approach the autumn rapidly. Very good Chris;)

Really nice casual shot Chris. What a nice job he has, yummy, and he looks a friendly chap too. I think the unusual mixture of colours helps too in making this a very attractive shot.

Love the Yum!
As did I rob :D

There is something very appealing with this one Chris. I like the colors...but there's more that kept me looking at it. I like when that happens.
Thank you sir - It was the colors that drew my attention initially - then the rather interesting pose the ice cream vendor took as he did his dipping

Really nice casual shot Chris. What a nice job he has, yummy, and he looks a friendly chap too. I think the unusual mixture of colours helps too in making this a very attractive shot.
Thanks Tom

really great light and color. the treat sure looks good.
Thanks Beth - I played with WB in post, but came back to the in camera auto WB choose as best

Back