Moved by music

Chris Bennett

52370260603_d7845c782d_b.jpg

Canon 5D mkII / EF 85mm f/1.8

The context is not immediately apparent, but I assume there were musicians somewhere. I read it differently (of course, because I wasn't there) and see it as a study of loneliness: and that young woman could so easily shift her focus and change that, and maybe she does.

You're both reading it wrong.

The young lady is trying to convince herself to really make the effort to book that Alexander Technique lesson, now that her neck is stuck in that position.

The old man is a spy, giving a signal to a man in a white van behind the photographer. The signal means danger, as...

The lady with the pram is hoping no one will notice she has a bomb in a bag instead of a baby. The spy knows, and in a short moment he will shoot her dead with his walking stick.

The context is not immediately apparent, but I assume there were musicians somewhere. I read it differently (of course, because I wasn't there) and see it as a study of loneliness: and that young woman could so easily shift her focus and change that, and maybe she does.
There was a lady performing songs of a certain style and engaging in chat about the Queen (two days before the funeral). The gent did come across as being lonely, but dressed up especially for the occasion and he was obviously quite moved by it all, long before he wiped this tear from his eye.

Back