need in critical opinion of professional photographers!!!

Hi and a warm welcome!

Ok here goes...

Some very "Family snapshot" type stuff there - which is not a bad thing if that's what they are.

However - you have a good eye - which is the hardest thing to teach - and No2 and 6 are superb shots!

My advice - keep taking photos - and don't try to learn too much too soon - enjoy the journey rather than focusing (haha) too much on the destination (That applies to many things!)

Hi Natalie
Firstly ... would you like me to put a space between your first and second name?

The best way to get critique on your work is to post images individually in the right section of the forum and to select the "critique required" prefix
This way people can concentrate on one image and give specific pointers ...
Is there an image out of this lot that you would like us to comment on specifically?

Are you looking for advice from a pro because you would like to become a pro?

Hi Natalie, some nice shots here and, as Dave says, 2 and 6 are super. I think that is in part due to the angle. Number 2 is taken deliberately looking down whereas number 6 is taken eye-to-eye as it were. Changing your angle relative to the subject makes a big difference. For the children and the baby, try getting down to their height so the shots are more at eye level. Thus can often help. and as Dave says, keep shooting and keep sharing. We;'re all learning all the time!

You have a cracking image there Natalie. I concur with what the above posts say but just to add the best shots in that sequence were directed by you the camera user and not grab shots. Some people work from grab shots, some people by directing the shot and the other millions of camera users fall in-between. You however have a talent for directing a shot.

I would advise you to seriously think about photography as a natural talent and use your directing ability to bring out the best as you travel the avenue.

I can't remember the last time I seen some 'snaps' that shown such promise. Please please grab it with both hands and do more Natalie. If you have time also please share!

111.jpg

Last edited:
Hi and a warm welcome!

Ok here goes...

Some very "Family snapshot" type stuff there - which is not a bad thing if that's what they are.

However - you have a good eye - which is the hardest thing to teach - and No2 and 6 are superb shots!

My advice - keep taking photos - and don't try to learn too much too soon - enjoy the journey rather than focusing (haha) too much on the destination (That applies to many things!)

Thank you :) i am enjoying every shot sins i have got my camera . I always have whole bunch of great ideas but my biggest problem is adjust camera depends on situation that is why most of all my pictures over lighted .All this settings its so hard . Iso - flash - speed i just need to talk about this with somebody. i have a whole bunch of questions and no idea where to get an answers. ..

You have a cracking image there Natalie. I concur with what the above posts say but just to add the best shots in that sequence were directed by you the camera user and not grab shots. Some people work from grab shots, some people by directing the shot and the other millions of camera users fall in-between. You however have a talent for directing a shot.

I would advise you to seriously think about photography as a natural talent and use your directing ability to bring out the best as you travel the avenue.

I can't remember the last time I seen some 'snaps' that shown such promise. Please please grab it with both hands and do more Natalie. If you have time also please share!

View attachment 2866
I will share with a big pleasure, finely i found people i can talk about photography and ask some questions i really appreciate for this advices its very essential . Yea its very true sometimes grabing a shots , But it's so hard to direct shot when your models its mostly your friends and family they do not give me enough time to do it for example my friend when i am taking pictures of her she couldn't stop to touch her face and hair which killed a half of all shots that i made . And how i already told you earlier my biggest problem is adjust a camera iso flash speed i have no idea how to do it right .

Hi Natalie
Firstly ... would you like me to put a space between your first and second name?

The best way to get critique on your work is to post images individually in the right section of the forum and to select the "critique required" prefix
This way people can concentrate on one image and give specific pointers ...
Is there an image out of this lot that you would like us to comment on specifically?

Are you looking for advice from a pro because you would like to become a pro?

Yea if its possible i gonna be appreciate if you put a space between my name :) Yea I really wanna to get a professional that is why i need advices so hard :) I am sorry for posting my photos this way oops its just because i am new here .Next time i will do it on a right way. Thank you .

Hi Natalie, some nice shots here and, as Dave says, 2 and 6 are super. I think that is in part due to the angle. Number 2 is taken deliberately looking down whereas number 6 is taken eye-to-eye as it were. Changing your angle relative to the subject makes a big difference. For the children and the baby, try getting down to their height so the shots are more at eye level. Thus can often help. and as Dave says, keep shooting and keep sharing. We;'re all learning all the time!
i will try to make photos of children's now using your advice thank you . But what can you say about number one because most of people like this shot more than the others i mean they are not a photographers but anyway. Something wrong with this shot i guess i should get more down making it like you saith .

Most people like No1 because they're probably your family and friends who are saying it Natalie.
Strangers who are looking at it technically will give you a technical view, family and friends will love everything you do.

Back