NEM2

I decided to create a new Urban process using Nik ColorFX 4 instead of LR. This is the first result.

NEM2-1.jpg

It is a combination of cross-process simulation, bleach bypass, curves adjustment, film grain and glamour glow used to give a recipe. To produce the image I need to crop etc as required LR and then open in PS and add a border (to let the glamour glow create the slight bleed that like at the moment) and then I can apply the recipe either in PS (which allows me to alter the opacity of the overall layer produced (or even tweak the adjustment filters within ColorFX). The saved image is then run through Nik output sharpener (at 40% adaptive sharpening in most cases) and exported as a JPEG is sRGB for upload.

The image was taken in Babelsberg using a Leica M9 + Leica Summiux M 35mm f1:1.4 ASPH (160 ISO, 1/30s at f1:6.7).

Now thats fantastic!
I like how clear the grafitti symbols are. thats a very good process of treatment going on there and a great result. thanks for sharing.
Now then, The sign on the left...... I believe it to be a water service valve in ...... GERMANY!!! lol . sad aren't I ?

Looking good Pete - what is this 'grain' of which you speak? ;)

Back