New forum - anything weird or missing?

Hi there,
Thanks for popping back.
Please let us know if you spot anything odd or if there are any features from the previous version of the website that are now missing that you would like to see back.
Thanks in advance,
Hamish
Hello Hamish. Greetings from California. Nice to be back!

Tony

Hi there,
Thanks for popping back.
Please let us know if you spot anything odd or if there are any features from the previous version of the website that are now missing that you would like to see back.
Thanks in advance,
Hamish
Well it looks a whole lot better now than it did the other day!
No glitches yet.

Thanks for what I'm sure was a whole lot of hard work.

Greetings H.

I just posted an image. Before posting it, however, I clicked on "Preview." It gave me the preview as expected, and I noticed something I needed to change in the text. But I could find no link back to the unposted version from the Preview page. So I published at and then edited it. Perhaps there is a way back from the preview but I didn't see it.

I had just written a post (in Landscape and Architecture) and I had forgotten to mark it "Critique Welcome." So I scrolled up and clicked on the critique option and POOF, my post disappeared. Can't find it now. Perhaps I inadvertently hit two keys at once but whatever I did my post has evaporated.

UPDATE: I clicked "Post New Thread" to re-do my post and thankfully my original popped up.

Last edited:
Back