Not just any old camera - this one takes you to two world!

Chris Bennett

If you're quick, you have an incredible opportunity to acquire a remarkable camera from a seller on Ebay - 40 minutes or so to go and still less than £30.
You need to read the description to fully appreciate what it's capable of...

Blackbird Fly Camera.

Blackbird, fly 2 brought back an ancient creature called the eyes lev camera in a toy camera spirits in the present age. “Stillness” by the traditional photography – style I pose with a waist, and to peep out from the top and “motion” by the speedy photography – style by the sports finder.

This camera takes you to two world with this camera. I use 35 mm film which I am easy to treat. As well as normal 35mm format, the photography with three formats called the full format which I copy it to a Holga- like square format, the hole of the film, and is crowded is possibility. The valve mode deployment to show power for a night shot. Multiplex photography is possible.

The hot show deployment that an external flash bulb can connect with. The diaphragm is two phases of changes type of F7/F11. It is the sensational camera which tells the new age of the toy camera that various color line naps are pleasant.

I become the big topic for release, and, to an economic- subculture, it is the camera of a topic introduced in every media.

Blackbird Fly Camera

Back