F/S Olympus Gear to go

Dan Cattermole

Dan Down - The Steampunk Womble
Hi Guys,

I've decided to stick to my recommendations by all on here and have decided to go for the lovely choice of a Nikon D7000. I've held it a few times now and have fell for it, it also comes within my affordability range.

Therefore my Olympus gear is now no use to me and better off sold in order to fund the expantion of more kit for the new arrival. May not be any good posting on here as Oly E users are as rare as chicken lips.
But never the less

SO here goes..... the picure list of items

Samyang 8mm fisheye f/3.5 (4/3 fit) both lens caps - £160 *SOLD*

Olympus Zuiko 70-300mm f/4 both lens caps - £180

Olympus Zuiko 14-42mm f/3.5 both lens caps - £50 *SOLD*

Metz Mecablitz 48-AF1 flash (4/3 Olympus/Panasonic) - £120

Hahnel Combi tf wireless remote/trigger - £30

Olympus ME-1 Eyecup - £20

Olympus HLD-5 battery grip (and a battery!) - £30

All of my kit is very well looked after and immaculately clean with no dents, dings, scratches, fungus, errosion.
and all in fully working order
The only thing I can point out is that the flashgun has tiny burned on specs of dust (hardly noticable) but pictures of everything close up is provided here.
dajoolzcat's Library | Photobucket
And click on Olympus Gear to the left

Standard postage will be included within the above prices and will be boxed (may no be original) and packed to withstand a swift encounter with tarmac/truck tyre sandwich.

Paypment if succsfull to be made via PayPal.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
My dad shoots on an Olympus camera, I believe it is E mount so might be interested, he has a few basic lenses (just taught him that there is a RAW setting) so might be interested, will see what lenses he has as I know the four thirds camera is different to the micro four thirds lol.

good luck with sale DD.............

welcome to club Nikon :) its gold not yellow you must remember that kk

Back