F/S Olympus Om10 Package

Dan Cattermole

Dan Down - The Steampunk Womble
I love my Olympus, out of my 35mm SLR's this is my favourite...... But I don't use it often enough, in fact, I have just finished my first and only roll of Cinestill........ That goes to show how much I use it these days.. And I want to put the money towards to path of expanding on the rangefinder route, firstly getting a new lens for the Zorki to begin with and seeing where it takes me from there :)

What's in the kit......

• Olympus OM10, AND A SPARE! Both fully functioning with no faults, minor signs of use and overall great condition. Metering works on both of them perfectly. Batteries are only supplied in one.
  • Olympus T20 flash, no issues and working just fine. Batteries included
  • Olympus manual adapter
  • Olympus Winder 2 (3fps I think) fully functioning and purchased as unused about 12 months ago. Batteries included
  • Original Olympus strap.
Lenses
  • Zuiko 50mm f/1.4. Body in superb condition, no dents, scratches. Optics are fungus and scratch free. There are about 3 tiny little specs of dust in the elements that are so small I couldn't even pick them up with the camera I took the photo on (Fuji). They have absolutely no impact on the image quality. F stops work perfect and have no residue on the blades. A fine lens that has been looked after indeed.
  • Hoya 28mm f/2.8. Brilliant condition. No dust, fungus, scratches etc.
  • Zuiko 135mm f/3.5. Again, brilliant condition lens with non of the usual lens problems, this on very similar to the 1.4 with a couple of minuscule specs that have no impact on the images quality.
  • Sigma 35-70mm f/2.8. I've used this lens a few times for its flexibility, and produces nice images. Unfortunately this lens is stuck open at 2.8, I haven't had a closer look at this lens as I've been happy to use it wide open. No other issues with the lens
  • X2 tele converter.
  • Lens caps front and back will be provided for all lenses (some may not be original, and I have to use a binocular cap for the sigma)
I'm looking for £160 for the lot including postage within the U.K. Any interests internationally I can still post but the buyer will have to forfeit the postage cost.
Including the standard postage with insurance for all of this and I will chuck it all in a camera bag too, it's a very cheap and unbranded one but brand new and unused. I priced this as reasonable as I can.
I did a bit of fleabay research on each individual item..... The 1.4 goes for around £80 plus, a brand new winder around £25 etc. I'll let you do your own research
Payment preferred by PayPal.

1fdf290700c5b7991cc386362d9fd8fa.jpg

c5732aabab856ead83f2a5ffd03ad4da.jpg

8a74ee61adcfe5b735d6cb17d80ff595.jpg

All will be bubble wrapped and packaged in here......

05E2BFE3-3438-4B83-8F04-454E6D1A5E5A.jpg

Any additional photos or questions required, please let me know.

Many thanks :)

Last edited:
I like your thinking Pete, if Julian buys I'll give you 10% commission for the good advice given. :)

Price dropped to £160 (postage cost removed)... It'll be on eBay by tonight if it doesn't sell. Many thanks. :)

Back