Critique Welcomed On Gruinard Bay

Brian Moore

I don't think I've posted this particular one before. It's Gruinard Bay, up near Ullapool in North West Highlands of Scotland.

Olympus XA3 and Arista EDU 400 film processed in Rodinal.

I remember this one well Brian :rolleyes: It is better the second time on seeing. Love the composition and the details such as the dogs leg movement and the women. Second thoughts It may not be the exact same image, it is excellent either way.

I remember this one well Brian :rolleyes: It is better the second time on seeing. Love the composition and the details such as the dogs leg movement and the women. Second thoughts It may not be the exact same image, it is excellent either way.
You have a better memory than I do, Julian. I did indeed post this one before. Below is a link to the other image I shot moments earlier.
By the way the people and canine in these images are family members. From left, my younger daughter, Meg, my wife Linda, Bailey, my brother-in-law's dog and Mark, my brother-in-law.

http://realphotographersforum.com/f...somewhere-in-the-highlands.22634/#post-176134

Thought I had seen this, though it could of course been on your web site. I so wanted to call the dog it's name , so Bailey it is , looking so happy , very nice family pic.

Back