Pas de Dieu at the Bowling Alley

Brian Moore

Observed this impromptu performance last Friday night when we took Meg and her dancer friends out for Meg's 16th birthday, so I snapped some shots as it was happening. I'm glad I did because I think the sequence is very cute.

Used my 7D. I guess I could have recorded this in motion but I haven't shot any video with that camera yet. However, maybe you can get a sense of the motion if you scroll through the images quickly.

IMG_7352.jpg

IMG_7353.jpg

IMG_7354.jpg

IMG_7355.jpg

IMG_7356.jpg

IMG_7357.jpg

IMG_7358.jpg

IMG_7359.jpg

IMG_7360.jpg

IMG_7361.jpg

IMG_7362.jpg

IMG_7363.jpg

IMG_7364.jpg

IMG_7365.jpg

That made me laugh. They seem to be just as daft as my daughter and her friends. I witnesed quite a few similar scenes, but sadly without camera to hand. Love the more blurred motion ones.

That made me laugh. They seem to be just as daft as my daughter and her friends. I witnesed quite a few similar scenes, but sadly without camera to hand. Love the more blurred motion ones.
Thanks a lot, Rob. Yes,...I'm sure 16 year old daftness is universal and universally delightful.

Another point of daftness that I was lucky to observe, of the group of 5 or so whom I was driving home that night, several spoke in fake English accents. At first I thought it was a brief flash in the conversational pan. But no,...it continued. And full-on conversations took place in the car where I--the fly on the wall who happened to be driving and who seemed to have become after a while invisible to my passengers--had to bite my lip from-time-to-time to avoid laughing at some of the abominable pronunciations. I asked Meg later, "why do some of your freinds talk in English accents?" She didn't know the genesis of it, but it seems to be a thing with them. It was very interesting and delightful to observe.

Great set Brian - love the Tron look to the backdrop as well

Great set Brian - love the Tron look to the backdrop as well
Thanks, Chris!

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent sequence Brian. I especially like the very blurred ones and those with the balls in the foreground (and circles in the background). Almost like being there...

Brian.gif
Thanks very much, Pete. And thanks for "animating" the sequence. Nicely done.

Great set Brian .

Haha!! Brilliant... I've got all that to come :/ lol

Smashing sequence of pictures Brian , love the blur and ghosting on these..
Thanks a lot, Julian. Much appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha!! Brilliant... I've got all that to come :/ lol
Yeah, Dan. That's what you've got coming. Be the fly on the wall, and have your camera ready! :) Thanks for the comment Dan.

Back