Perfect Day

This is the first time I’ve tried uploading a shot from my phone. Looking at it here - again on my phone - it doesn’t look good. I had to reduce the quality a lot before it was accepted here. What is the highest level allowed for phone uploads?

Last edited:
Of course, when I say 'very hot', that is a Scotsman in Scotland speaking. It was actually 73F, which I imagine is not universally regarded as being hot...

Nice how the sinewy contours of the tree continue on down along the edge of the rocks to the beach.
Anything above 21-22C or 70F is starting to get very hot…🥵🫠

Of course, when I say 'very hot', that is a Scotsman in Scotland speaking. It was actually 73F, which I imagine is not universally regarded as being hot...
It's funny how temperature and geography interact. As you know I lived in a coastal area of Southern California for many years. 73F there is neither warm nor cold; its about average and comfortable. But occasionally the temp would fall and when it got to around 60F it felt pretty chilly. Now I've been living in the Pacific Northwest for about 3 years I find that 73 is hot. 60 is warm. 50 is pleasant. 🤔

Back