photos not visible sorted... TOM I COULD KILL YOU!

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
Since tom is a fool and set the images in his gallery to "private" they were only visible to admin and people who he is "friends" with within the forum software!

2? 3? weeks maybe more i have been trying to figure that out...
i have had to disable all the forum plugins and even effectively re-install the entire software!
me and Greg spent hours trying to figure this out ... even a man on the vb forum didnt seem to know why it was happening ...
TOM .... IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR PHOTOS YOU NEED TO PUT THEM IN A "PUBLIC" ALBUM!

So, no stress there then...

no no ... its not be worrying me at all ....
no word of a lie i had a dream about it the other day and it meant i had a terrible nights sleep

do you ever get the cyclical dreams?

you are trying to do something in your dream, find the solution, go to fix it and forget the solution ... then it goes round again...
each time it goes round it gets more convoluted ...
i had one of those dreams ....

At least it's sorted now;)...LOL..

yeah, and to be fair ... its all part of a very useful learning curve .. it is after all part of my job as well as a hobby to know these things

haha... tom its fine ... im having a bit of a laugh...
i run the forum, its my responsibility to know how the thing works

sometimes things get a bit confusing when you have about a million variables all wrapped up in a back end that often looks a bit like this

Untitled-3-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Well imagine how I would get on when I can't even post a pic properly!!! Haha

In theory you posted the pic properly, you just didn't allow everyone look at it;):eek:...lol.

Back