Rose

Peter McCullough

As it was Ishbel's birthday this weekend I got all romantic and bought her a few different coloured bunches of beautiful roses.
I shot this with the Carl Zeiss 21mm and very heavily cropped the image, I love the delicate soft folds on the rose.

Rose
by Peter McCullough Photography, on Flickr

Nikon D800 - Carl Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 Distagon T* - tripod & mirror up - shot @ f/8

Pete, the soft light from bottom right, the tender folds

Lesley, Rob I can buy you both Rye Flour :p... it is really good for reducing strokes, heart attack, cholesterol.

@ahmad bhai - ahmad, are you aware of the new feature where you can draw someone's attention by typing the @ sign, followed without a space by their name. As you do so, their name will appear as if by magic (Hamish is so clever) and you just click on it. That person will get an email alerting them to the message.

Wonderful light and texture Peter

@ahmad bhai - ahmad, are you aware of the new feature where you can draw someone's attention by typing the @ sign, followed without a space by their name. As you do so, their name will appear as if by magic (Hamish is so clever) and you just click on it. That person will get an email alerting them to the message.

:cool:

Back