RPF Gains Sponsorship from Babelsberg

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
Real Photographers Forum is overwhelmingly pleased to announce that we have received some monetary sponsorship from Babelsberg Studio!
This generous donation couldn't have come at a better time!
As time goes on it has become more and more apparent that to survive and more importantly achieve its goals some financial investment would be required to keep RPF expanding and improving.
It's incredibly heart warming to feel that our efforts are being recognised and we really cant thank those responsible for this enough!
You might see some banners around the site advertising this sponsorship, we at RPF can only hope that these banners will bring some traffic to Babelsberg Studio and in doing so increase the exposure of the fantastic artists that are part of the Babelsberg project!
Thank you again, from the bottom of the hearts of all of us at RPF we really can not emphasise how much this means to us!

babelsberg-250-250.jpg
http://www.realphotographersforum.com/images/misc/babelsberg-250-250.jpg

Attachments

• babelsberg-250-250.jpg
    babelsberg-250-250.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 10
This is excellent. Even though I've been involved with RPF for only a couple of months, I'm personally very appreciative of Babelsberg Studio for their support of this great website.

Thank you Babelsberg! Hamish deserves a break, the guy has vision and drive

I still say we should make a CD

Vic

Vic - we could call it Photo-Aid, and do a rendition of 'Do they know it's Christmas?'

It's Christmas time... there's no need to be afraid...

At Christmas time, we use our flash and we banish shade...

Congrats on the sponsor deal Hamish - first of many :)

Back