Sadie on the Stairs

Great shot Brian. i am sure this has been mentioned before, these Sadie photos remind me of
His Master's Voice.
Oh how interesting. First, thank you, Julian. Secondly,...you're the first to mention "His Master's Voice." She does look the spittin' image don't she? Thanks again, Julian.

Just loving your shots from the Mamiya Brian - they really are something special

Loving how Sadie matched the angle of the shaft of sunlight - clever dog :)

Just loving your shots from the Mamiya Brian - they really are something special

Loving how Sadie matched the angle of the shaft of sunlight - clever dog :)
She is clever, ain't she Chris? (I told her you said that and her tail is fairly wagging right off her bum at the moment.) Much appreciated, Chris. Thank you.

I like it Brian, I think the diagonal light and the side rails compliment each other and in a way frame Sadie nicely. :)Julian is right. I remember the old records with Sadie. :cool:

Thank you Paul. I thought much about this image before I shot it. By that I mean framing mostly, but also exposure. I relied on the camera's meter, but if I recall I think I opened it up a stop. I also gave it a wee bit extra adjustment with the scanner software.

Thanks again, Paul. Much appreciated.

Superb Brian. It has all been said but the way Sadie has aligned herself to the shaft of life really works brilliantly. You really have gelled with that camera haven't you? :)

Thank you very much, Pete. I've only shot three rolls with the Mamiya 7 so far but I do love it. Thanks again, Pete.

Back