Salvador

Vic Shaw

Yup my cat. Just a bit of fun last night. It started with taking a portrait of my daughter but it was going nowhere (we had this really odd idea) So we got Sal involved. She was good, just sat there. Managed to get one of the other cats to sit too, but the other 3 were not interested (have I ever mentioned I'm married to the mad cat woman?)

_DSC0829.jpg

_DSC0825.jpg

Vic

See I can do animals!

The Mad Cat Woman, every town has one!

The first shot is just about the perfect cat portrait, the only thing I would have done different is change colour of the seat cover. To me the pink/red is a bit distracting.... Am I being picky or does anyone agree??? :eek::eek:

I've still not worked out that channel stuff:). I'll work on it one day, having a bit of a curves lesson for the past few months. Once I figure them out I'll move onto channels,

I have more of a problem with the background to be honest. I hate the colour it comes out. It's an old Kodak screen that came with a camera for passport portraits. White on one side, black on the other. just doesn't look right here. I guess I'm looking at it with different eye's. I can see what your saying though and I'm willing to try again with a better set up as it was kinda fun in a odd way. In my defence it was just the first thing I found!

Might be funny to dye a cat, wouldn't go down well with the mad cat woman though..........or the cat I guess.

Vic

Last edited:
i really like taking photos of my cats
its funny, when i was setting up my business i got some advice from a marketing expert and she really liked the photos of my cats but said they gave off the wrong impression to clients if i put them on my web site ....
a shame i thought, especially as i am a "cat person"

52193_1219713265.jpg

and one in the recent lomo thing

5f1e3824.jpg

Back