Critique Welcomed Smelly thing

Allan Batchelor

Some wild garlic in the woods today. Thought id get out the house today :D

tumblr_m2ubrdcxZJ1rsrji1o1_500.jpg

Cheers Pete. I cranked up the contrast and clarity a little and de-saturated it to just show a little green as was bit overpowering in full colour but bit bland in b&w :D

Oooh yes! Garlic!!!
There's 3 things in my life I can live without. My residential occupants, My camera, and Garlic (any shape or form..... preferably stronger the better)
The occasional event I do have a chinese I ALWAYS ask for extra garlic sauce, and then I say to them ''when you thing there's more than enough to feed an army cookhouse for a week with just garlic, chuck more on for me please'', but whether it's a language barrier I have to overcome that makes them stand there like I'm making a pathetic attempt at speaking chinese, or whether it's clearly understood and their face of discomfort really is their way of saying ''Are you taking the ****ing ****!?''
Whatever it is, I do get it the way I like it.... however... it is prepared behind closed doors! hhhmmm.... surely they wouldn't..... No... :/
No suprise the sexual activity with the wife is inactive for 3 weeks following the consumption of garlic.

Anyway, on to the shot...... I like it very much!

This might be easier to see. The opacity of the SilverFX layer was about 50%.

Screenshot2012-04-21at185525-1.png

This reminds me, I must add the upgrades to this laptop. It should be on LR4 and the latest versions of Nik software! I don't use it for editing very often.

Last edited:
Back