Critique Welcomed Stage Left

I enjoyed these photos from what, ten years ago, Brian? And of course, black and white was the perfect choice. Love the movement.
Thanks a lot, Rob. Yeah 10 or more years ago. I think 2011 was the first year we were involved. I think it was 4 years overall.

I too love the movement here, Brian.
You've captured it so well I can almost sense the practising of piroutettes.
Thank you Peter. It was a lot of fun to be involved. (Both of my daughters were dancers I took a lot of backstage images during their annual Nutcracker performances.)

The preview is so small, but still I can see the good shot. Congratulations. Dancing can be liberating (when not too competitive) and your shot captured that liberation.

Indeed, a great sense of movement, the moment both fixed and fluid. Lovely.

10 years, eh? Streuth.... I'm such a newb🙄😁
Yeah RPF has been around a while now, Ralph. Though I don't know what year H and/or Pete started it. Thanks for your comment about the picture. Appreciated.

The preview is so small
Really...? Looks OK on my screen and no one else so far has mentioned that it's small. Anyway, thank you Gianluca. I agree with what you say about dance being liberating but it sure can be a competitive endeavor. (I'm no dancer, but I know the competition for specific parts could be intense.)

Really...? Looks OK on my screen and no one else so far has mentioned that it's small. Anyway, thank you Gianluca. I agree with what you say about dance being liberating but it sure can be a competitive endeavor. (I'm no dancer, but I know the competition for specific parts could be intense.)

It looks like I'm the only one complaining about image sizes here. Maybe I'm living in a future world. Don't bother.
I don't dance too (LOL, how could I?) but I know something vicariously...

Thanks for you answer and the good photo.

Back