Thanks Art. Had to manipulate the image some to get the perspective as good as possible. But the toughest part was getting a picture with no cars passing (and no food trucks parked on the other side.)
Then even better! I'm old school about keeping perspective correct and you nailed it.

I was going to say "It's as broad as it is wide", but you ruined my wit by sharing the pronunciation. Never mind, you've taken a fine shot. Am I remembering correctly that you once shared shots from inside the building?

I was going to say "It's as broad as it is wide", but you ruined my wit by sharing the pronunciation. Never mind, you've taken a fine shot. Am I remembering correctly that you once shared shots from inside the building?
That would have been hilarious, Rob. 😋 Sorry I spoiled it. Seriously, yes I think I have shared a fotie or two from inside the Broad. Thanks Rob. Much appreciated.

It seems to me as if the building is going to crush the people underneath, any time now. Is that a part of the manipulation?
I'm not sure what you mean by manipulation, Ivar. But if by manipulation you mean my attempts to get the perspective correct then the answer is no.

Back