The Citadel II

Glimpsed through the trees the ghostly remains of the citadel spoke of warnings from the future!

The Citadel-1.jpg

Leica M10 + 35 mm Leica Summilux M f 1:1.4. ISO 200, 1/60s at f 1:5.6. PP in LR, Nik Color Fx, Nik Silver FX and Nik Analogue FX.

Either some strange warning from the future or the Institute for Climate Impact in Potsdam; who can say. I took a trip out to meet my friend and fellow forum member, Detlef, at the astrophysics and climate campus in Potsdam at the weekend to get out and wander around and take some photographs (the first really since Krakow last year). Some fabulous and famous buildings there and the sort of place where one might indeed see an apparition from the future. We even encountered a cat that was not there one moment and then...

This was a tricky image to create, but as soon as I saw the building I knew how I wanted to present it. However, getting the angle and light right took quite a few attempts. I'm quite pleased with the final outcome even though I did have to use a few processing tricks to get there.

Back