The Messenger

I was just sitting at my desk, minding my own business, when I got the odd feeling I was being watched. Then, in the shadows at the back of the studio, I noticed a movement, so I got up to investigate. I got quite a shock I can tell you, but the figure that stepped forward assured me that 'they' meant me no harm and just wanted me to relay a message to all the photographers of Planet Earth. "Do not forget," they said (for the voice was as of many), "that the 28th of April is World Pinhole Day." And with that 'they', stepped back into the shadows and were gone. Luckily I just happened to have a D3 mounted on a tripod with a Lensbaby Scout and pinhole plate fitted and I got off just one shot before they had gone. Well, who'd have believed me otherwise?! ;)

Messenger-1_zpsf6e4fb56.jpg

So, don't forget - I don't want them popping back too often! - and enough with the lame excuses Mr Gill. Get that pin hole camera finished and up and running (what's wrong with a bit of tin foil and pin for goodness sake?!). ;)

Last edited:
No visit for me ... I forgot, and it's 17mins to not the 29th ... I have a good excuse - the missis has had me digging the garden and making a fence and stuff!
I must get my pin hole out ... When the DIY efforts are complete I will endeavour to do something good!

Noce snap Pete!

... Haha, I'm just that tired I've forgotten how to tell the time!
Bed is the only option for me now unfortunately... I'll post a photo of the new garden when it's finished! I'll even take a pinhole shot of it in homage to the day it made me miss!

Back