The Old abandoned Home

Kev Pugh

Well Woodpeckers need to live somewhere but this home was clearly abandoned, maybe some masked crusader had been nearby :D

2011-12-05_24.jpg

Scanned Kodacolour 200 C41 Neg, Actually taken in '07 with Oly OM10 50mm F1.8 only just got round to scanning :D

Excellent Kev,
I see a recent increase on here with folks developing old film thats been lurking around the dark for years.
I have some c41 at home, which was given to me in my nans old halina paulette about 4 years ago. I have no idea what's on it but interested to get it dev'd and find out soon. :)
Great capture Kev.

It's amazing how round those holes are. It's like they were drilled. Nice shot, Kev.

Speaking of old film in old cameras,...

A while back a fellow at work gave me a Pentax SLR he no longer used. I think the model was an SP-10 or something like that. (I shot a couple of rolls to verify it's working condition then I passed it along to my daughter.) Anyway, there was a roll of film in it that he had forgotten. I shot the remaining few frames then got the film developed. On it were a bunch of shots of his family at Christmas. I gave him the shots and he marvelled at how small his children were at the time and so on. It's mind-boggling to me how many people have left moments of there lives locked up in little canisters.

Back