Critique Welcomed The space between.

There's no accounting for taste! But to define why I like it,...the minimalist look, the color palette, the crossing of the lines at an angle which bifurcate the picture into off-angle quadrants, the shadow of the door handle, the blackness and infinity of the windows and ultimately the composition. It's likely not a picture I would have thought to have taken, but had I thought to have taken it, it is a picture I would have been proud of.
I’m assured by my own experiences and that of others that no two humans think the same way about anything.
That can be a good thing in producing the variety of thought. It also has the potential to generate surprise and confusion in others; few more that me.
My own pragmatic and existential view of the world doesn’t register beauty that often.
Reason for photographing is complex and many layered, accumulations of thoughts and actions over the years.
My guess is that at the root of it all is pleasure.
Don’t ask me why a photo of a door and handle gives me pleasure. Let’s just say it does. And it seems that’s enough.
Thanks for commenting.

I wouldn’t begin to guess what you were thinking but I like your thinking.
I’d say for a moment. There’s some weird shit going down among the neurones and synapses even I am concerned about.

Back