"The threads below ...

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
... have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts."

You might now notice this appearing
this should help people see what is new and what is not when clicking the "whats new" button...

its fairly self explanatory, but it will appear above posts that you still havent read, but are not new to this particular visit to the forum... anything above that line is new since you last visited!

anyone familiar with vb3 will no doubt be happy to see this feature back?

Excellent, that makes things easier :)

can you believe that it is not a standard feature in vb4 ... its a 3rd party hack ... why would they take it out ... crazyness! ... i have been waiting for this feature since day 1 of running this place!
anyway, its here now and it works and it only involved i minor template edit and plug in mod ... im a happy boy with this i can tell you!

Me too!! It don't half drain my battery this site do!!! Not only the addiction to RPF, but also having to go through every post I've already been through to tell me I've still got so many unread posts. Lol. Love it even more now!!!!

BRILLIANT Feature...........forums is going from strength to strength...........and with many new members..........!!

Top Job H

Back