Two new lenses on their way for RB67

Rob MacKillop

Edinburgh Correspondent
I just bagged the much lauded Mamiya K/L 65mm F4 L - the wide-angle lens for this system - and the Mamiya C 250mm 4.5 telephoto. The 65mm was expensive for me, £150, including shipping from Japan, but I've seen them on sale for three times that. I'm sincerely hoping it lives up to its Excellent quality description. The 250mm was much cheaper, at £60.

So, I'm fully covered. The 65 and 250 will be added to the 90, 140 (macro) and 180 I already have. I realised that when I get exposure right, this system gives me the best shots I've had. I'll just have to be very careful and deliberate in what and how I shoot.

Mind you, there's no way I'll be carrying all the lenses with me at one time! Special projects, pre-planned, is the way forward.

How does that Abba song go? "My Mamiya, here I go again!" I'll be singing that all night...:D

There will be no more purchases other than film for a LONG time!

The Mamiya Sekor lenses are excellent Rob so you'll have some fun with them.

I could do with something similar to the link Pete posted, I'm think I know someone who might pull one - Pete's met him :D

Ian

I rarely use my Mamiya 645's these days but love the 45mm WA it's mu most used lens, I think you'll find the 65mm for the RB67 similar.

Ian

Back