Very quiet on here today!

Chris Dodkin

West Coast Correspondent
Did you all have a wedding to go to or something?
flag_uk.gif

I spent the day monitoring hundreds of children on bouncy castles ...
all these people had a day off so Hannahs dad (who runs a bouncy castle hire company) put a large one up at the county hall playing fields ... me and hannah sat there for the day and charged kids a £1 for ten mins ...
we made quite a few pounds :)

And I trust it is all going to a good cause (and X100 for example!) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one Hamish! :)

I went round the garden with the leaf blower and sucked up all the leaves and other debris. Then I practiced some portraits with the new lighting kit I have. After that I modified 2 stands so I have hang backdrops wound on plastic pipes from them. Did my best to avoid the wedding, I find weddings very boring affairs, even my own dragged on a bit.

I spent the day monitoring hundreds of children on bouncy castles ...
all these people had a day off so Hannahs dad (who runs a bouncy castle hire company) put a large one up at the county hall playing fields ... me and hannah sat there for the day and charged kids a £1 for ten mins ...
we made quite a few pounds :)

And I trust it is all going to a good cause (an X100 for example!) :)

Agh .. Why remind me I don't have it yet ... I cant even get a vague answer on arrival date!!
I was just looking at the leather case for it ... Be getting on of them I think ... That about uses up today's wages!

I spent the day watching snow bowing horizontal across my windows. Nasty! And tonight the power is blinking off and on. Glad I got that new Uninterruptible Power Supply :cool:

Spent the day at work emptying bins. No time off for us council workers :(.

I put up a marque for the royal wedding celebrations my mom was having including 50ft of unionjack bunting, party started at 6 by 7 I was in an ambulance with my mom being rushed to hospital as she had collapsed, she is diabetic and in the excitement forgotten to take her insulin injection!!!!!! 5hrs later I was home!!!!!!!

Tom - little more excitement than you bargained for!

Your mum ok?

Back