VSCO 02 for Fujifilm

Steve Boykin

Just got this:

FUJIFILM CUSTOM CAMERA PROFILES FOR VSCO FILM 02

When we released Fujifilm Custom Camera Profiles for VSCO Film 01 and VSCO Film 03, we received many requests to do the same for VSCO Film 02 for Lightroom 4 and Adobe Camera Raw 7. Today, VSCO Film 02 now includes Custom Camera Profiles for Fujifilm’s X100S, X-Pro1, X-E1, the X100 and the X10. These profiles allow for unprecedented film emulation with beautiful results, tailor-made for Fujifilm’s professional cameras.

As a limited time offer, VSCO Film 02 is 15% off till end of day Friday, May 3rd, 2013. Additionally, as an owner of VSCO Film 01 and/or Film 03, you are eligible to receive an additional 25% off with your VSCO Loyalty Discount.

We’ve also updated Film 01 and 03 for LR4 and ACR 7 to include support for Fujifilm’s outstanding X100S. Login to your vsco.co account and re-download and install the respective packs.

Sincerely,
The VSCO Team

Image Credit: Jonathan Percy

- - - Updated - - -

Also- They told me they would be adding the X100S and X20 shortly. Anyone who has the software currently will receive a free upgrade.

Have you tried it yet Steve?

thanks steve. i'm getting this pack and pack 1 prior to vacation in the fall. main reason is i love the tones you're getting and how perfectly they match up with the small western town details you've been posting.

Back