War and Peace

Vic Shaw

War and Peace is a show held every year at the Hop Farm in Kent, I believe it's the largest display of military vehicles in Europe. So far I've managed to attend twice. is a interesting day out ans can make for some nice shots.

These shots with the exception of 2 have sat on my hard drive since 2008(for good reason!) and tonight being a little bored I thought I'd have a look through and see what the BBP plug in could do to some of them.

Most have just had the plug in applied to them, a couple had to undergo some cloning to get rid of some odd people here and there, the biggest challenge was the speeding Stuart Tank. this had to have a blurred fence post removed pretty much the whole height of the shot. It's not the best job, but it will suffice. If I could figure out how to rotate the clone tool I could do a better job I think.

DSC02711.jpg

DSC02715.jpg

DSC02696.jpg

DSC02924.jpg

DSC02673.jpg

DSC02920.jpg

DSC02877.jpg

DSC02773.jpg

DSC02713.jpg

Vic

Some splendid shots there Vic. Love the speeding tank!

You got some DAM good shots there. If anything I like No1 for a dont know reason:D

Frank

lovely shots Vic love the processing done on them reminds me of bleach bypass which was used in the filming of Saving Private Ryan really adds impact to the soldiers in the shots

Back