3 CANON FIT LENSES FOR SALE

SIGMA 24MM F1.8 EX DG WITH SIGMA HOOD UV FILTER AND BOTH CAPS, NO BOX, LOST IT. EXCELLENT CONDITION, USED ONLY ONCE. £235 ONO
CANON 50MM F1.4 WITH UV FILTER AND NON CANON HOOD. EXCELLENT CONDITION VERY LITTLE USE.£235 ONO
COSINA 19-35MM F3.5-4.5 WITH BOTH HOODS, BOUGHT SECOND HAND FROM LONDON CAMERA EXCHANGE. £40 ONO
CAN SUPPLY PHOTOS AND POST IF REQUIRED
07834 369899

Hi Mick,

I'm not a Canon user myself but there are several here. It might be nice to post a message introducing yourself to the forum. Hopefully you'll stay around to interact with the others on the site even if you do manage to sell your equipment. Are you upgrading, switching system?

I would be VERY wary of a member with 1 post who has item for sale.........!! Clearly not an established forum member and maybe a scammer or maybe just joined to try & sell items..

Joined 27th March 1 Post A For Sale Thread.........!!

This Forum Is Not an Fee less Ebay............!!

Darren

Excuse me........ i have not joined just to sell lenses, i joined because i am a photographer and i was reccomended to this site by a current member, it just so happens i have 3 lenses for sale, andi have sold stuff on e bay. ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi hamish, thanks for saying hi, it seems i have upset someone for not introducing myself first, oh well, will do that later then. Yes i will introduce myself on the meet and greet section a bit later, my wife will be joining later on too, i was introduced by tom brookes, do you know him.

Tom Brookes ... Yes ... Unfortunately ;)

Don't worry about upsetting anyone ... There are certain people who just take advantage of forums... Darrens reaction is just him trying to protect this place from that type of people ... Once he realises I'm sure it will be ok....

Welcome ... .... :)

Hahaha!!!! I felt my ears burning up so thaught I would come in here..... And here you have it!!!! Haha good to see you Mick I don't think you have upset anyone, as you will soon be aware we this place is kinda special and we like that way, you my friend are More than welcome!! The mask maybe an improvement but at least I don't have a face like a Toby jug!!! Hahaha

Welcome Mick, Hope you enjoy it here. Are we likely to see photo's of you around Worcester with a horses head and a gas mask by any chance?

I'm from Worcester and I haven't come across anyone with a horses head, although I do meet up with someone else who frequents here who occasionally wears a gas mask!

Haha!!! this thread is going well mad, sales, greetings, masks, work collegues!!! MENTAL!!!

Welcome Sean. Glad you could make it! I might know that person with the mask your on about :p
Sean, drop into the meet and greet section and introduce yourself. You'll have some great weclomings :)

Haha!!! this thread is going well mad, sales, greetings, masks, work collegues!!! MENTAL!!!

Welcome Sean. Glad you could make it! I might know that person with the mask your on about :p
Sean, drop into the meet and greet section and introduce yourself. You'll have some great weclomings :)

I might just do that Don. When the hell we meeting up again?!

Back