All My Canon Gear SELLING UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren Turner

XProPhotographer
I have decided to sell all my canon gear here is a provisional list of equipment i have. Tomorrow i will have photos to accompany the list.

Reason for sale, I use & love my Fuji Xpro1 so much these days and it does everything i need in a camera and the canon is sat there unused more or less plus i am sick of lugging all this gear around with me.............. so funds i raise here will go towards my future Fuji lens purchases :)

Prices are all based on what the others equipment has sold for quite recently on various other forums. All price include postage with royal mail next day, insured to full value & tracked delivery for yours & my piece of mind. All equipment is uk spec & NOT A GREY IMPORTS

Canon 24-70mm F2.8 L £800.00
comes with original box & bag & lens caps, in great condition no marks, dust or scuffs to glass. Very minor mark on metal frame around front lens but on side of lens & few scuffs on hood. Approx 3 years old will check date code tomorrow (think i have receipt from Jessops in york)

Canon 50mm F1.8 MK2 £80.00
comes with original box & lens caps however the front lens cap was not present from new. I bought this new last christmas from amazon

Canon Flash 430 EX2 £160.00
harldy used, in mint condition with stand & original case & box

Canon 70-200mm F2.8 MK 2 IS USM L £1300
mint condition not a mark anywhere on lens (no dust) or elements or tripod mounts. few light scuffs on hood. Comes with box, bag & manuals. Approx 3 years old (think i have receipt) will check date code tomorrow

Sigma 10-20mm EX DC HSm £280
mint condition not a mark anywhere on lens (no dust) or elements. Comes with box, bag & manuals (i dropped hood in Albert dock Liverpool so this is missing) This comes with protection uv filter for end of lens. Approx 4 years old

Hahnel Combi TF Wireless Remote - Canon £35.00
Hardly used, as new

Canon 18-55mm IS Mk2 (kit lens) £60
good condition with circular polairsier hoya brand
no box or manuals

I also have a canon 7D for sale, fully boxed with all instructions, cables software & charger and in mint condition. (apart from paint has come off the metal loop were strap attaches to camera one side thus is now sliver rather than black) However i have 3 batteries for this camera 1 is new Hanhel brand & 1 is canon brand but for some reason they don't keep there charge if batteries are left in camera over night when camera is switched off, they perfectly fine all day and get about 800 photo per charge per battery. Now i honestly don't know if this is a camera or battery problem. Apart for that the camera has latest firmware and is in full working order with a nice clean sensor.
Looking for £500 ono (if this does not sell then it will go on eBay were again i will be upfront & honest about its little problem)

feel free to ask any questions here, i will answer them as honestly as i can and as quickly as i can, however i am working all Easter so please bear with me :) ( i can check forum from ipad )

Bank Transfer Only Please
Collection and or Inspection In Person more than welcome
(Tywyn Mid Wales)

(All photos of gear coming tomorrow / Saturday)

there maybe some other bits & bobs including lowepro bags & filters added to list soon

Thanks for looking

Darren

if you would like to make me an offer on any particular item please feel free............you never know...........

Wow, didn't see that coming. But fair play dude.

may also be moving to smaller lighter non pro lens & Nikon gear.........undecided yet ;-P see how i go after living with just xpro1 for a few months

Id stick with the fuji, it's only going to get better as time goes on! Going down the Nikon slr road would be a backward step IMO

may also be moving to smaller lighter non pro lens & Nikon gear
What!! Lord Canonian thinking of moving to the Dark side!!!:eek:.

Good luck with the sales Darren, makes me wish I had some spare cash to splash:(.

Sold
Canon 7D
Canon 24-70mm F2.8 L
Canon 70-200mm F2.8 L
7 D Battery Grip
& Wirless Radio Triggers

been a good morning so far lol
(sold elsewhere)

Daz

more fuel for the Fuji fund? ;)

Defo chris...........!!

Ah Darren, my next camera upgrade was gonna be to a 7D, but I won't have funds until mid/end April . (Don't worry I'm not suggesting you wait for me lol)

Ah, turd, I've just seen its on the sold list. LOL

I have pretty much sold all my Nikon FF gear, so I understand completely. I'm just using the Fuji's now. I kind of told myself I would keep the D700 plus a couple of Voigtlander manual focus lenses. That was a month ago and the camera is still in the drawer. I should probably just go ahead and sell it. I took the Fuji 60mm this afternoon and did some shot of my dogs. That lens is S-H-A-R-P. If you don't have the 14 yet just get it. It's unbelievable.

If it wasn't for work I don't think I'd bother with my dslr either ... There is just so little point with the quality that can be got out of much smaller these days ...

that said, and I've said it before ... When you sell those voigtlander lenses ... First dibs this way please Steve ;)

All i have left now is............

Canon Fit - Sigma 10-20mm EX DC HSm £280
Canon 18-55mm IS Mk2 (kit lens) £60
Canon 50mm F1.8 MK2 £80.00

open to offers on these now, as i aint got a camera to use them on.................. Prices includes next day delivery tracked & insured

Daz

Last edited:
All sold now on ebay last night Steve............!!

( it was kit lens EF-S)

That ok ta need ef mount
Thanks any way
Just looking for a decent flash meter , bid on SHEPHERD FM-1000 electronic flash meter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back