49 Deptford High Street

Vic Shaw

First time I have taken the camera out on the streets for about six months I think. I really don't want to go back to these shots, but I find the quite fun. It might be a project to do, take shots like this of the whole high street.

A project sounds good. Great to see you shooting again Vic and what a return! Not the most tempting of shops but all the better for that in this case. Nice timing with the two passers by and like like the hint of colour in the fruit and veg - makes it look like a hand-tinted B&W. Very effective.

More please! :)

I like the smile face on the Babelsberg site too. :)

Thanks Pete, I took a few of this shop and have processed some others, but I liked this one the best. This looks so much better in CC it has a little more colour/cast.

I do have a couple of ideas for some projects. So that should keep me interested for a while!

Oh Vic I would consider this to be a very tempting shop, even to go inside;). The window 'displays' are wonderful even with no sign of an egg. The guys are nicely placed too. Love the overall tone and the subdued colours of the price tickets.
Great street shot.

Thanks Tom, this is why I love the high street, just a couple of 'chains' Iceland and PoundLand. Iceland has to be the only shop I know where the bacon is security tagged!

Back