Critique Welcomed A Denver Skyscraper

I do like that Brian.

Why are the cars on the wrong side of the road again?
Thank you Milan. Much appreciated.

:D Wrong side: Must be something to do with the fact that your country is upside down whilst ours is just completely wonky and topsy-turvy in every way at the moment. (Unfortunately Lr hasn't come out with a perspective control slider that adjusts for those attributes.) :D

Thanks again, Milan.

I like the too. Must have been shot early in the morning (likely a weekend) to get the only a couple cars and pedestrians.
Thank you, John. It was indeed early morning but it was midweek. The lack of traffic was delightful and allowed me to pause safely in the intersection long enough to frame this shot.

guess the nickname mile high city refers to the height of the elevator shafts. i like this one.
Thank you Beth.
I like to think that, although some other countries drive on the right side of the road, in the UK, we drive on the correct side.
Love the image Brian.
Thanks Chris. Much appreciated.
Chris, I quite agree, another way of phrasing it is that in the UK and other similar countries the driver is on the right side of the car!
In the car industry here in the States there's a mnemonic to remind young technicians about fasteners. It's "righty-tighty, lefty-loosy." Works for most cars but not the old English cars with wheel knock off nuts. I always felt safer relying on the directional arrow. :rolleyes:

Back